Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Questions with upgrading

JadeAislin

I recently signed up for the basics and was thinking about upgrading to premium, but I had a few concerns.

1. I was unable to find anywhere on the website that I could check the artwork that was available for my games. I only have pc games bought from places like Steam, Big Fish, and GOG.  Is there a way I can see what is available?

2. Because of my first concern, I attempted to download the artwork for a few of my games using Launch Box.  Although I didn't keep track, I probably tried between 15 to 40 games.  For most of the games, EmuMovies could not find the game.  Of the few that it could find, most only found a single picture, usually clear logo.  This does not help me get the missing artwork I need as I want the box front and gameplay pictures.  Also, I would assume that if there is no artwork, there is no video.  If EmuMovies cannot find any artwork for my games with basic, is it even worth it for me to upgrade?

- Jade Aislin

57 minutes ago, JadeAislin said:

I recently signed up for the basics and was thinking about upgrading to premium, but I had a few concerns.

1. I was unable to find anywhere on the website that I could check the artwork that was available for my games. I only have pc games bought from places like Steam, Big Fish, and GOG.  Is there a way I can see what is available?

2. Because of my first concern, I attempted to download the artwork for a few of my games using Launch Box.  Although I didn't keep track, I probably tried between 15 to 40 games.  For most of the games, EmuMovies could not find the game.  Of the few that it could find, most only found a single picture, usually clear logo.  This does not help me get the missing artwork I need as I want the box front and gameplay pictures.  Also, I would assume that if there is no artwork, there is no video.  If EmuMovies cannot find any artwork for my games with basic, is it even worth it for me to upgrade?

- Jade Aislin

I wouldn't say pc games are our primary focus.  If that is why you were considering upgrading you may want to pass.  

Archived