Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | EmuMovies FTP ×

No Passwort after 48 hours...

manuonline

i send email 5 hours ago

If you sent an email vs pm I probably didnt get it, I was gone for two days for a big christmas get together. Wouldn't you know I get back to a cpanel error. Honestly dude when you pay it says to send a pm and it could take 24-48 hours for the ftp login. So its probably gonna be tomorrow unless the host pulls a midnight miracle out for me. If you would like I will totally send you a refund, the last thing I want is unhappy supporters. Also this is a hobby site and I put in 50-70 hours a week typically at my real job. That is why those timeframes are stated as such. I did set up accounts since you donated but only off of PM.

Sorry, let me know if you would like a refund.

How did you sign up, you are still showing member status? The board should have auto upgraded you to Supporting Member.

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to EmuMovies FTP Sub (Maximus Promo) using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $10.00 USD, has already been sent to EmuMovies.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Subscription Details

Date of sign up: 16. Dec 2009

Subscription Name: EmuMovies FTP Sub (Maximus Promo)

Subscription Number: S-1Axxxxxxxxx

Item Number: EMMAFTP

The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 CHF = 0.935453USD

Subscription Terms:

$10.00 USD for the first year

Then $20.00 USD for each year

Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.

If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact EmuMovies.

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to EmuMovies FTP Sub (Maximus Promo) using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $10.00 USD, has already been sent to EmuMovies.

Subscription Details

Date of sign up: 16. Dec 2009

Subscription Name: EmuMovies FTP Sub (Maximus Promo)

Subscription Number: S-1Axxxxxxxxx

Item Number: EMMAFTP

The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 CHF = 0.935453USD

Subscription Terms:

$10.00 USD for the first year

Then $20.00 USD for each year

Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.

If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact EmuMovies.

Oh it's one of these, well I still can't get in. I'll go ahead and issue you a refund as it looks like it will be tonight before I can access cpanel and set up ftp's again. I think I need to update the wording and instructions on the promo sites.

Refund Issued

Everyone else, I will be sending out ftp accounts again this afternoon, I apologize for the unfortunate delay.

Cpanel has been upgraded and working perfectly, I got all the FTP accounts set up! Guys my email is just jam packed with stuff, if you have any questions at all or sign up and are requesting FTP access please PM me. It's incredibly easy to track and there is no spam filter :)

:)

Cpanel has been upgraded and working perfectly, I got all the FTP accounts set up! Guys my email is just jam packed with stuff, if you have any questions at all or sign up and are requesting FTP access please PM me. It's incredibly easy to track and there is no spam filter :)

eight days past and still nothing! I'll wait a day, then I want my money back!!

:):P

:)

eight days past and still nothing! I'll wait a day, then I want my money back!!

:):P

According to this, "Oh it's one of these, well I still can't get in. I'll go ahead and issue you a refund as it looks like it will be tonight before I can access cpanel and set up ftp's again. I think I need to update the wording and instructions on the promo sites.

Refund Issued"

You have been refunded. I would check with Paypal and your bank, perhaps the funds are back in your account.

According to this, "Oh it's one of these, well I still can't get in. I'll go ahead and issue you a refund as it looks like it will be tonight before I can access cpanel and set up ftp's again. I think I need to update the wording and instructions on the promo sites.

Refund Issued"

You have been refunded. I would check with Paypal and your bank, perhaps the funds are back in your account.

what should I do for a NORMAL access in NORMAL TIME! is that possible?

No offense, but imho, you come off as rude and brash about this when Circo has said many times that you simply need to send him a pm on the forums and wait, as he works them as quickly as he can (with the exception being around holidays... and it's around holidays currently).

Being a hobby project, I imagine he has a full-time job as well as a family to tend to...

I suggest taking a step back, taking a deep breath, and writing a clear and concise message without any rudeness, a proper complaint letter... but only if you are "that displeased", and send it to Circo via PM. This shouldn't even need to hit public boards (again, imho) as it really doesn't help.

[edit]

Since the payment was refunded, I would suggest not using the Paypal subscription section and going through what appears on this forum board as it proper upgrades the account. Then send a private message to Circo who can take care of the ftp account.

"Refunded"

That means I sent you back your money, since I still couldn't set up FTP accounts at that moment I gave you back your money. That means no login info is coming.....

I will say that everything is working fine now and if you want to re-subscribe I can set you up, but take a hint from all these guys, we are a very friendly group with a passion for this scene. We treat each other with dignity and respect. I was unable to live up to your expectations and I apologize for that but I made you whole as far as the $10 that you donated. I am not sure why your still having a problem as I was very clear in what I was doing. Let me know what you would like to do but keep that politeness thing in mind.

-Circo

Archived