Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

No Registration Confirmation and FTP details after 24 hours...

buddman

Hello,

I wasn't sure, but when signing up for the forums, do you all normally get a confirmation email to verify your email address? I still have not received this (yet for some reason I can post already?). Also wondering, I signed up for one of the packages to have FTP access, but I have yet to receive any info even after 24 hours. I don't want to appear impatient or anything, and I'm new here so maybe there is a process I should follow? How long does it normally take to receive the access? Thanks for any help.

Well I would PM Circo to see, he is usually very prompt with setting you up, but I know he is also very busy this time of year (like us all!). So just send him a pm and I'm sure he will get you set up pretty quickly.

Well I would PM Circo to see, he is usually very prompt with setting you up, but I know he is also very busy this time of year (like us all!). So just send him a pm and I'm sure he will get you set up pretty quickly.

I've PMed him. Guess I will need to wait. Thanks.

Hello,

I wasn't sure, but when signing up for the forums, do you all normally get a confirmation email to verify your email address? I still have not received this (yet for some reason I can post already?). Also wondering, I signed up for one of the packages to have FTP access, but I have yet to receive any info even after 24 hours. I don't want to appear impatient or anything, and I'm new here so maybe there is a process I should follow? How long does it normally take to receive the access? Thanks for any help.

From the donation link:

Full access to our downloads area with no cap on transfers or speed. Also includes full access to our private ftp server, where you can obtain WIP videos and share videos of your own. (Site access is automatic, please PM Circo for your FTP details, may take 24-48 hours for your FTP account to be activated) One year subscription.

I try to get these set up every day, but wasn't able to get on yesterday. I'll check your PM and get you set right up.

From the donation link:

Full access to our downloads area with no cap on transfers or speed. Also includes full access to our private ftp server, where you can obtain WIP videos and share videos of your own. (Site access is automatic, please PM Circo for your FTP details, may take 24-48 hours for your FTP account to be activated) One year subscription.

I try to get these set up every day, but wasn't able to get on yesterday. I'll check your PM and get you set right up.

Thanks Circo. I wasn't sure if I had to follow some process or not which was why I posted, but I got your PM now and everything seems to be working great. Thanks again.

Archived