Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Atari Lynx Redo

Circo

Since I am on such a roll in my quest to get everything minted for the HyperSpin 2.0 Release next on my lyst was lynx. The original video set was made with the Handy emulator complete with poor grafics and click pop sounds. Having got mednafen up and running I see that it is time for an upgrade. Only 98 vids to do, so hopefully it will only take a couple of days if I stay focused.

So stay tuned for a new HQ-480p video set!

Hey Circo. Are you using Corel Videostudio for these? I've noticed some of your vids have a problem I had with Videostudio, where if you apply audio fading, it will behave erratically, actually fading in to a very high volume, and then stabilizing normally after the fade. The only workaround I got for it, is to split the audio after it's trimmed properly, and THEN apply the fade in/out to the split audio track alone. It will remove that anomaly for good. I just split the audio for the gameplay part, dunno if it still happens on the title screen part but I havent noticed.

Anyway, good job. Always glad to see more of these old sets being replaced with better/newer ones. :D

Archived