Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robin55

PC/Windows 3D Boxes (2868)

PC/Windows 3D Boxes (2868)

Availability - Site, FTP, Sync

This is a collection of 2868 3D PC Game boxes I have made. The games list is attached. Many of the triple A games and collections are covered to the best of my knowledge (Call of Duty, Tom Clancy's, Battlefield collections etc...) There are also a lot of games that may be from country's like Brazil or may not be well known or children's games but I made boxes for them anyway because who knows when someone somewhere might actually want that particular game so why not cover as much ground as possible. I used the highest resolution available and paid for the privilege however sometimes even at the highest resolution the covers may not be scanned in properly and that was all that was available. 

If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone

3D Box List PC .txt

set.png

If a game is not here that you are looking for try my steam covers collection found here: 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/28/2017
  • Category
  • Resolution
  • Naming
  • File Count

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Robin55
      It was requested if I would make a set of the PlayStation Japan 3D Boxes using the authentic templates made by @SupraKarma. I have made some modifications to the templates to fit with this set however.
      This is a  collection of 3693 3D Boxes for the Japan Region Original Sony PlayStation. Only four are missing as original artwork for them is unavailable online because they are demo discs.
      The naming convention is based on the 2019-3-31 ReDump set. A Database is attached.
      This project was a collaboration between @Aorin, @diskmach and myself and has taken a long time to complete. diskmach was able to work out a way of converting the original covers serial number to real names (with out this the project would never of got started) so then Aorin was able to download and rename the original artwork. I then converted the images to 3D Boxes. Thanks to more help from Aorin, who converted all the covers with missing spines to Japanese names I was able to create Spines in Japanese for about 1200 boxes that there are not scans of. 
      Any corrections that users find may be necessary please leave a comment and I will make the corrections in later releases.

Sony PlayStation - Japan.xml
    • By Robin55
      View File Original PlayStation Japan 3D Box Pack - Authentic Set (3693)(ReDump)
      It was requested if I would make a set of the PlayStation Japan 3D Boxes using the authentic templates made by @SupraKarma. I have made some modifications to the templates to fit with this set however.
      This is a  collection of 3693 3D Boxes for the Japan Region Original Sony PlayStation. Only four are missing as original artwork for them is unavailable online because they are demo discs.
      The naming convention is based on the 2019-3-31 ReDump set. A Database is attached.
      This project was a collaboration between @Aorin, @diskmach and myself and has taken a long time to complete. diskmach was able to work out a way of converting the original covers serial number to real names (with out this the project would never of got started) so then Aorin was able to download and rename the original artwork. I then converted the images to 3D Boxes. Thanks to more help from Aorin, who converted all the covers with missing spines to Japanese names I was able to create Spines in Japanese for about 1200 boxes that there are not scans of. 
      Any corrections that users find may be necessary please leave a comment and I will make the corrections in later releases.

Sony PlayStation - Japan.xml
      Submitter Robin55 Submitted 03/30/2020 Category Box Submissions Resolution Naming ReDump Total Files in Collection 3693 File Count 11  
    • By Robin55
      View File Sega Saturn 3D Boxes Pack (Japan)
      EmuMovies Official 3D Boxes Collection for the Sega Saturn (Japan)
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      This is a complete collection of 1183 Japanese 3D Boxes for the Sega Saturn.
      If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone
      LIST OF GAMES COVERED

Sega Saturn 3D Boxes for the Europe Region can be downloaded here:
      Sega Saturn 3D Boxes for the USA Region can be downloaded here:

Submitter Robin55 Submitted 09/04/2018 Category Artwork Resolution 709 x XXX Naming ReDump / HyperBase File Count 1183