Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Nintendo Virtual Boy

djvj

I made 4 missing videos for these games:

Bound High (Unknown) (Proto)

Mario's Tennis (Japan, USA)

Nester's Funky Bowling (USA)

Virtual League Baseball (USA)

They are proper with 30 secs gameplay and about 5 secs title where possible. All the others have no title shots or any fading. I'm not remaking them just to add that.

I think they were missing anyways. I didn't have them on my end. I also normalized all the existing movies as this was never done. You can find them all on the ftp at:

/Work in Progress - These Folders Will Be Cleaned as Sets Are Finalized/djvj/Nintendo Virtual Boy/

All names match the HS final xml (No-Intro), but that xml only has 14 games, I have 23 on my end.

I know all the videos are fine, because I have a complete vboy setup in HS, all working. That is strictly a problem with those players. I suggest trying at least in VLC because that's what I use to test movies, which I didn't have that issue in.

I know all the videos are fine, because I have a complete vboy setup in HS, all working. That is strictly a problem with those players. I suggest trying at least in VLC because that's what I use to test movies, which I didn't have that issue in.

I created a Virtual Boy montage and placed it in WIP/BajaResident if anyone would like it for their main menu. It's 10s each transition, 1 min long which I believe is the standard.

(I was able to get them to play in AVS but even the montage I created in AVS wouldn't play in the other ones. Really weird...)

Archived