Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

NOTICE: Subscription System Up

Circo

The subscription system is down while it is being upgraded. I expect it to be functional again by 4pm PST. It should be much nicer!

Ok it's back up. Click on the link that says store

Hi CIrco, I have a quick question. Right now I have a monthly subscription but would like to upgrade to an annual subscription. Since I paid $15 for my monthly subscription, will that $15 go towards the $25 annual subscription? Or will I have to pay $25 to upgrade?

Hi CIrco, I have a quick question. Right now I have a monthly subscription but would like to upgrade to an annual subscription. Since I paid $15 for my monthly subscription, will that $15 go towards the $25 annual subscription? Or will I have to pay $25 to upgrade?

You just pay the difference.

Guest GameRoom

You just pay the difference.

I have looked everywhere for a place to upgrade from monthly to yearly.

One thread said to just donate the balance, but cannot find anywhere for donate.

Guest GameRoom

I have looked everywhere for a place to upgrade from monthly to yearly.

One thread said to just donate the balance, but cannot find anywhere for donate.

Circo, I know you are busy so no rush on this.

Its just since I have been waiting to upgrade to annual subsciption, my month has run out and I am no longer a supporting member.

I wanted to upgrade from month to year, now do I need to pay the full amount again?

Thanks.

Circo, I know you are busy so no rush on this.

Its just since I have been waiting to upgrade to annual subsciption, my month has run out and I am no longer a supporting member.

I wanted to upgrade from month to year, now do I need to pay the full amount again?

Thanks.

I sent you a pm.

Couple of notes, we are having some growing pains with this new subscription system. In the long run it will be worth it, but the "painless" upgrade has been anything but.

New Features: (For accounts created or updated 11/10 and forward)

No more auto renews (You have the option to renew at a greatly reduced rate)

Coupons

Affiliates and Commissions

Client Area (To manage your accounts)

Issues:

Paypal not auto updating site (Please PM Circo if your account doesn't automatically upgrade)

Upgrades from legacy subscriptions not working (Please PM Circo if you need assistance)

Error after posting to forum (Posts work, you just get a stupid error)

Hopefully I will get this ironed out very soon, in the meantime please PM (Not Email) with any issues that you need help with

UPDATE: The payment notifications from PayPal are back online, which mean subscribers will once again get instant access to the Download Service and FTP. (Note: Login information is automatically provided on the main forums page to supporting members, no email is sent out). Also the error when posting in the forums have been corrected. The only issue still remaining is notification of renewals for legacy accounts, though I am still working on this if your account is not properly enabled please send me a pm and I will fix it on a case by case basis, the same with upgrades.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused but in the long run it should serve to give a much more polished and streamlined user experience. Thanks to all of our supporting members, without you guys and gals this project wouldn't exist

Archived