Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Help with misaligned MAME Unified Bezel

lettuce

I have just started using Bezel in mame and am using Metalzoic's unified bezels, im gaming on a 1440p monitor and when the bezel loads the actual monitor bezel artwork doesn't seem to line up correctly with the side artwork. This is how it should look.....

nBzKDug.jpg

and this is how mine looks when i load it.....

fTHECJw.jpg

and ideas what the issue is?

So i have rescaled the bezel.png so it now fits to the artwork correctly and had to change the Bezel - Horizontal.ini file from 'Bezel Screen Bottom Right X Coordinate=1951' to 'Bezel Screen Bottom Right X Coordinate=1822' but now the game image has become letter boxed....

oLaclii.jpg

any ideas why changing the value for the 'Bezel Screen Bottom Right X Coordinate' would have this effect?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Did you sort this? Also, did you have to resize the 2000+ plus bezels for the MAME collection? Surely there is an easier way than resizing each bezel individually. Why do they need to be resized anyway? Weren't they made at the correct size?

Actually, this works as intended. Metalzoic created his bezel set to make optimum use of the screen area for the game, cutting off artwork in the process. If that is not what you want, you should install the original artwork in stead.