Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

No N64 video snaps?

Clark Kent

I wonder if there are no N64 video snaps for free members or are there really none? Also searching for C64, Amiga or similar snaps. What's the status of such computer systems?

I'm also searching for regular screenshots. Is there a server where to find these kind of files?

Thank you for any info!

We aren't permitted to share Nintendo content through the torrent, and the set is above the download sections 250MB limit so anything nintendo is only available via the FTP or Download Utility. Soon more screenshot sets will be made available I just have to get them added.

C64 and Amiga both have WIP content on the FTP but neither set is complete yet (they are huge and a lot of work)

Guest JamminJ

I wonder if there are no N64 video snaps for free members or are there really none? Also searching for C64, Amiga or similar snaps. What's the status of such computer systems?

I'm also searching for regular screenshots. Is there a server where to find these kind of files?

Thank you for any info!

there are N64 snaps, but not sure about for free members as I'm not.

OK, if I understand right, I have to be a paying member to see and download all video snaps (via FTP), even the ones not visible in the regular downloads section?

Thank you for the info!

OK, if I understand right, I have to be a paying member to see and download all video snaps (via FTP), even the ones not visible in the regular downloads section?

Thank you for the info!

Im trying to get new artwork packs on the download section every day :confused:

Archived