Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hyperspin preview files

vespucia

Help!! I can't seem to find the NES game preview files. I found the intro video in the Downloads» Console Collections» [Nintendo] Nintendo Entertainment System» Intro VIdeos section. I was under the assumption that there would be a game previews section in the [Nintendo] Nintendo Entertainment System category, but apparently I was wrong. I have checked other systems (Nintendo 64 and Sega) and found that a lot of the systems are missing game preview files.

I see that Sega has what I was expecting: multiple game preview files sorted alphabetically (#-d, e-h, etc) in the video snaps section. Nintendo 64 had no files at all.

I see that there was a system crash a number of months ago. Are the files still being restored? Were there lost totally and needing to be recreated? Or, more than likely, am I just looking in the entirely wrong location?

Thanks for the help.

Vespucia

Help!! I can't seem to find the NES game preview files. I found the intro video in the Downloads» Console Collections» [Nintendo] Nintendo Entertainment System» Intro VIdeos section. I was under the assumption that there would be a game previews section in the [Nintendo] Nintendo Entertainment System category, but apparently I was wrong. I have checked other systems (Nintendo 64 and Sega) and found that a lot of the systems are missing game preview files.

I see that Sega has what I was expecting: multiple game preview files sorted alphabetically (#-d, e-h, etc) in the video snaps section. Nintendo 64 had no files at all.

I see that there was a system crash a number of months ago. Are the files still being restored? Were there lost totally and needing to be recreated? Or, more than likely, am I just looking in the entirely wrong location?

Thanks for the help.

Vespucia

They are on the FTP

Archived