Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hyperspin and MP4s

top1percent

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get these videos to work with Hyperspin?  Since I can't find the flv videos on the FTP anymore I have to assume that Hyperspin now works with MP4s.  However, when I'm in Hyperspin I can only hear the audio from the video and can't see them.  I've installed the K-Lite Codec Pack hoping that would help but no luck.

Also, how come there's no search function for these forums?  I apologize if this has already been answered, but unfortunately I wasn't able to search for an answer.

Thanks for the help!

Brad

Sounds like your using an old version. Hyperspin 1.3 and 1.4 are MP4 compatible. Codecs won't help as they are built in. Not sure if the bug with intel integrated graphics was fixed in 1.3 or 1.4. If your using an older version you will have to use our converter in the downloads section to convert to flv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Circo- Thanks for the response.  I just dl'd and installed Hyperspin tonight.  I believe the current version in downloads is 1.3.3.  The vids I have are part of the GameEx Mame Startup pack.  I thought those were the same videos I would d/l here, but maybe they are different?  I've had zero luck with GameEx so I decided to go back with Hyperspin which I haven't used in years since setup was such a pain.  Unfortunately that's led to my really nice MAME machine sitting turned off for the past 5 years or so...  I was really hoping someone in the past 5 years had figured out how to make a Mame install that was nice and easy.  Lol!  Oh well, one can hope..

Back to the videos, are they different?  Do I need to d/l the set from the FTP?