Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Newbie-What is this error about?

Guest demonseed

Guest demonseed

Hello

When going to download files I get the following error. The issue I have is I have not downloaded anything in several days??? anyone advise? I have downloaded the large torrent file last week is that why??? Thanks in advance.. Jim

[#10857] You have exceeded the maximum amount of bandwidth allotted to you by the administrator for the day.

Guest demonseed

Hello

I understand that, however I have only download the 18 gig torrent.. so does that mean i get that total /250 then that is how many days I must wait until I can d/l again?

Please let me know how this works and how I can check. I would appreciate it.

thanks

Jim

Regular members have a 250MB per day limit.

Hello

I understand that, however I have only download the 18 gig torrent.. so does that mean i get that total /250 then that is how many days I must wait until I can d/l again?

Please let me know how this works and how I can check. I would appreciate it.

thanks

Jim

It should reset every 24 hours, and should have no limit on the amount of files. I had a long work day today so im just checking in if anything is needed. But I will create a test acct tomorrow and see if I can find any problems. I'll let you know.

Guest demonseed

It should reset every 24 hours, and should have no limit on the amount of files. I had a long work day today so im just checking in if anything is needed. But I will create a test acct tomorrow and see if I can find any problems. I'll let you know.

Hey

that would be great as it is not reseting.. thanks

Jim

Guest demonseed

Hey

that would be great as it is not reseting.. thanks

Jim

Ok I figured it out. the files I was trying to get are over 250 :) so I can not get them as a regular member :)

thx

Jim

Archived