Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Video Discussion: NEW RETRO ARCADE - Simply Austin Style :D

SIMPLYAUSTIN

• 3 weeks later...

Hey simplyaustin,

Already watched your video on this and I have to say that front end looks MEGA sweet. One thing that did concern me about it is what happens if you want all the arcade classics on it. Ignoring the setup it takes to do 1 arcade machine.

Since every arcade machine is 1 game, either it is simply not possible to do OR it will be really hard to navigate through your arcade library.

Due to this, I see this front end, personally, as a more "introductory" front end for users new to the whole emulation front end scene. 

Other than that it looks mega sweet. Can't wait to see what they do with this in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By STAiNLESS
      2D Boxes for MAME (Arcade)
      3D Boxes by @Mr_RETROLUST, 3D update pack by @Psychosteve, Converted to 2D by @STAiNLESS

Not for everyone, but I like to have my 2D art match exactly my 3D art. So I converted the excellent 3D boxes by @Mr_RETROLUST to 2D.
      Full credit to him and his helpers.

• By STAiNLESS
      View File MAME (Arcade) 2D Boxes Version 2 by Mr. Retrolust (Converted by STAiNLESS)
      2D Boxes for MAME (Arcade)
      3D Boxes by @Mr_RETROLUST, 3D update pack by @Psychosteve, Converted to 2D by @STAiNLESS

Not for everyone, but I like to have my 2D art match exactly my 3D art. So I converted the excellent 3D boxes by @Mr_RETROLUST to 2D.
      Full credit to him and his helpers.

Submitter STAiNLESS Submitted 11/20/2021 Category Artwork Resolution 560x780 Naming MAME EmuMovies Sync FTP Folder  
    • By BlaketheElder
      View File Silent Hill Sounds Box: Disc 8 Silent Hill Extra Music and Silent Hill: The Arcade OST
      800 dpi scans of the Silent Hill Sounds Box Disc 8 Silent Hill Extra Music and Silent Hill: The Arcade and OST. OST includes RAR folders of MP3 (320 kbps), ALAC, FLAC, and WAV formats.
      Submitter BlaketheElder Submitted 04/04/2021 Category Game Manual Submissions Naming File Count 5