Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

AAE Downloads Refresh (Complete)

Circo

I have been working on changing some stuff up here and I think I have finally settled on how I want the site to look. The first system to be refreshed is AAE (first in the alphabet). The first big change is videos and manuals were consolidated, no more downloading each manual or video individually. All downloads feature our new thumbnail scheme and description template. Also you will notice two sub-directories were added. The first is Club Members Only, this section is for our supporting members or content contributors (Club), it now includes the High Quality video snaps, for those that would rather not use FTP or our Download Service. The second new area is RocketLauncher Media, this area is for full media packs for RocketLauncher. This has been a highly requested addition. I want to extend my thanks to member greggooch for compiling these packs.

The intention is to refresh all of the systems over the coming months in preparation for a future platform change for the site. Hopefully everyone (or most) will like the changes and find the site even easier to use. If you would like to upload RocketLauncher Bezels or Fades that will really help us out fleshing out those areas. Again a big thanks to greggooch for all his efforts in compiling our RocketLauncher packs.

Updates
Gameplay Snaps: Optimized Images
Promotional Flyers: Optimized Images
System Intro Videos: Added Metadata
Title Snaps: Optimized Images
Video Snaps: Added Metadata, Added High Quality (480p)
Added RocketLauncher Packs: Artwork, Backgrounds, Controllers, Manuals

Click here to tour the new AAE Downloads Section

All updates reflected on FTP and Download Service

Click here to view the article
  • Like 1