Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

More Updates to the SNES Collection Page

Circo

Updated links and pages for Snaps, Titles, Manuals and Intro Videos.

Added new intro video for use in front ends.  Available to download in either AVI or FLV format:

The Video link will be updated one I finish the FLV conversion with the normalized audio. It is going to be so nice to have all sets and videos at the same volume level!

Visit the Super Nintendo Collection Page

View the full article

• 2 weeks later...

Updated links and pages for Snaps, Titles, Manuals and Intro Videos.

Added new intro video for use in front ends.  Available to download in either AVI or FLV format:

The Video link will be updated one I finish the FLV conversion with the normalized audio. It is going to be so nice to have all sets and videos at the same volume level!

Visit the Super Nintendo Collection Page

View the full article

Sweet Great video, Also the .AVI link also points to the .FLV one. Keep up the good work.

Guest Ninja Rygar

There are some problems with a few of the AVI snaps in the FTP. There must have been a problem with the upload, since they're at 0 bytes. They are:

The Adams Family

Bonkers

Congo's Caper

Dragon View

Jeopardy

Lost Vikings

Lufia II

Megaman X

Populous

Ren & Stimpy - Veediots

Secret of Mana

Stunt Race FX

Super R-Type

Wario's Woods

Wolverine - adamantium rage

You may have to re-upload these.

Other than that though, I'm very pleased that the SNES stuff was updated. Thank you very much.

I am purging the wip area right now (it's not going away It just needs to be sorted and re-upped) as soon as the backup finishes downloading I will re-up those vids. Probably just a couple of hours I think.

Archived