How can I cancel my PayPal subscription?
If you would like to cancel your subscription, you will need to log in to your PayPal account. A subscription can be canceled up until the day of the next scheduled payment.
To cancel an Active Subscription:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click on the History subtab
- Choose the Subscriptions field from the Show drop-down menu
- Check the From box and change the date back 2 years (or approximately the date you created your subscription)
- Click Search
- To view the details of a specific Subscription Creation, click Details in the Details column
- At the bottom of this page, click Cancel Subscription
- On the confirmation page, click Cancel Subscription again
Once you have canceled through Paypal your subscription you will continue to have access to your premium features until your Premium Membership reaches the expiration date. Thanks for the past support!
I signed up to be a "Monthly" or "Yearly" Supporting Member, how can I upgrade my account to "Yearly" or "Lifetime" account?
While your existing subscription is still active you can upgrade to a different package at any time. Enter your "Client Area" by following the link on the sites Top Menu. Click on the "Purchases" link and select your current membership. Click the "Change Package" package button and select the package you would like to upgrade to and click "Change to selected package" continue through the checkout process to finalize your upgrade.
IMPORTANT: You must cancel your previous PayPal subscription. Please follow the steps in our FAQ.