Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

HyperPin and Wheel art

H4CK3R

Well, after searching all over the net, And even looking here, theres not 1 place that is hosting all the wheel art, for FP and VP, including all the back glass art, wheel art, and table art.

Was wondering if anyone is working on placing it all in one place, or has an upto date file for it.

Mine is 98% done. Just missing a few, but I can tell you tring to get everything together is a PITA. Ill upload my stuff if thats OK.

Just wanted to know if that would be OK, and secound if anyone else is needing this stuff.

H4CK3R

Forgive me for asking the obvious, but have you checked with anyone on the hyperspin forums?

I didn't see anything on their FTP specifically for Hyperpin, but surely that would be the most appropriate place for it.

IMHO, and I could be wrong here, anything that's exclusive to one specific emu/FE should probably be hosted on the same site as the emu/FE itself. (GameEx themes, Hyperspin wheel art, etc)

Forgive me for asking the obvious, but have you checked with anyone on the hyperspin forums?

I didn't see anything on their FTP specifically for Hyperpin, but surely that would be the most appropriate place for it.

IMHO, and I could be wrong here, anything that's exclusive to one specific emu/FE should probably be hosted on the same site as the emu/FE itself. (GameEx themes, Hyperspin wheel art, etc)

You are right, Im just going to hold off on posting anything. Better to side on caution.

Archived