Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | EmuMovies FTP ×

Nintendo DS official 2D USA Carts

32assassin

Nintendo DS official 2D USA Carts

this is a pack of  2D carts for the Nintneod  DS.  The pack count is at 1730  (missing 2 games).  I would say that 1720-1725  all came from Ebay listings.  The quality ranges from craptacular to print quality.  I tried to replace the low quality images but it was a never ending struggle.  so I have what I have;  I  would say that I don't have anything that is unusable.

I'm only missing two files.  I been looking for them for the past 2-4  months and can't seem to find them.

I found them on Amazon for less than $20.00.   I might bite the bullet and just buy them at some point.  But if anyone

has this two games please take a picture of them so that we could have a completed project.

7 Wonders - Treasures of Seven NDS

Challenge Me - Brain Puzzles 2 NDS

you will find 6 subfolders for games that are not included in my game list:

Bundle rerelease:  12 carts for Bundle releases.  this games are duplicates as they already exist

Limited-Special Edition available: both of this games exist as special editions.  I do not see a reason to have both

Not in my XML: single game. In order to "play" this game you need the Bayer BIDGET. I used quotes given that this is a glucose monitoring release.  I don't know if its actually  a playable game.

Not Official Release:  I'm not sure what this are but their is official carts released so I added them but I removed them from my game list.

Special Edition: Single game I'm using the regulars version but since I found the LE version. I decided to include it.