Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Missing many MAME videos via LB - where am I going wrong?

jackhulk

Question

Hello

I can confirm I have a Emu account and am able to sync via Launchbox to download videos, however, there are many videos often missing that I'm sure must be available, so I must be going wrong somewhere? For example, I'm adding MAME videos and have 201 missing videos, some of which are not random obscure titles, example no video for WWF Superstars which I'm sure must be available. Where am I going wrong please, and is it possible to search/find individual games on Emumovies and download individual videos that way, and if so how please?

Thank you

2 answers to this question

Anyone please? Ideally I want to simply obtain an Emumovie list which matches file names to the full name of game. I can then easily obtain all missing videos via EmuMovies FTP. Without such a list however I don't see how this is possible as the file names are truncated and therefore it's not always possible to match long tailed game names with shortened file names.

Really not sure why you're having such problems but maybe it's a Launchbox scraping issue. Try using the Emumovies Sync tool from here. Also if you want get a list of games with missing videos, simply use FatMatch tool. Select the List Missing Images function. Have it scan your roms folder and your videos folder. Then it'll spit out a txt list for you of what vids are missing.