Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hyperspin Minimum Spec

azda

Evening ...

Ive just started my 1st Cab project & Im looking for a ultra small form factor PC to place inside ...

What are the minimum specs to run Hyperspin with full detail?

Currently looking at an

AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 5000+ @ 2.6GHZ

2GB RAM

320GB HDD

that should be fine m8...it depends on what your putting in hyperspin,what emulators not the hyperspin program..look at the dolphin emu runs gamecube and wii that will not run on mine due to my computer speed,graphic card and ram...MAME is a good starting emu to put stuff in look on my youtube for help if you need it there are links to some good sites..also if ya need a hand with hyperspin just give me a shout... :devil:

i forgot to say its up to you what ya put in it i run the hyperspin program from a 3tb removable hard drive and i have 14 emulators running inside.... :banana:

then i can say easy...a good mame site is http://www.mamedb.com/alphabetical/A

i love retro games was a big part of my life, you wanna try daphne for classic arcade games these were laser disc games..the emu was abit hard for me to setup but today i found the game i was looking for ages..cliffhanger i had some re-naming issues to do of files and frame files but its all good and working now. :banana:

Yep ... Ive got all the Daphne games set up in HS on my external HDD including the different variations of Dragons Lair 1 ...

The gameplay is quite boring I find but they were a real novelty on their initial release in the arcades ...

Yep ... Ive got all the Daphne games set up in HS on my external HDD including the different variations of Dragons Lair 1 ...

The gameplay is quite boring I find but they were a real novelty on their initial release in the arcades ...

I have to agree, although Daphne is a great emulator, most of the laser disk games were fairly awful but looked *pretty* and this encouraged more and more coins to be inserted.

Don Bluth is a fantastic animator, and is still working today!!

grrrrrrrrrrrr super don was top also im 42 so in 1983 these games were the best..my m8s come around often to have a bash on dragons lair also..yes i also spent lots of coins in the arcades..i do think space ace let em down alot..YOU CANNOT WIN..!!

i just love retro games because of the gameplay and the addictive play factor..just look at pacman.

i remember playing FLASHBACK and did it in 5hours the day it came out and was in the GAMESMASTER MAG for the codes..lol old skool.now that game was addictive and heart of darkness for the ps1...