Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Artwork Uses

TheRuralJuror

Hi guys.

While navigating the FTP site I noticed a large section devoted to zipped artwork files. The artwork pieces are really cool, but I wondering how to make use of these files in a Front End. I'm using Arcade Maximus for my cabinet and GameEx for my HTPC; I'm pretty sure there's no way to utilize this artwork in Maximus, but what about GameEx? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi guys.

While navigating the FTP site I noticed a large section devoted to zipped artwork files. The artwork pieces are really cool, but I wondering how to make use of these files in a Front End. I'm using Arcade Maximus for my cabinet and GameEx for my HTPC; I'm pretty sure there's no way to utilize this artwork in Maximus, but what about GameEx? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

If your art matches your rom name you can fill in the fields of the configuration for custom art paths/ snap/marquee etc.

Im not sure what art you are referring to on the ftp.

The FTP path I'm referring to is:

Other - Official/Arcade Collections/MAME/artwork

Seems to be made up of bezels, side art, etc. It would be cool to utilize them in a Front End.

Ok, gameex can use those. Just do what I mentioned above :)

Ok, gameex can use those. Just do what I mentioned above :)

Thanks for your help. Sorry for the newb-ish question, but do you have any idea where to set this up in GameEx? I looked under the Basic Mame settings and all I saw was a path for Artwork Preview. I through a couple files in there but I couldn't seem to access them in GameEx. Again, thanks a million.

Archived