Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Orionsangel

My Realistic Arcade Pac-Man Bezel Collection for Mame

My Realistic Arcade Pac-Man Bezel Collection for Mame

These Arcade Pac-Man Bezels were made by me and tested on Windows 10 with MameUI running at 1920x1080.

The custom Pac-Man & Chomp Chomp artwork bezel was created by Brendon Parker and used with his permission. 

I hope everyone enjoys these bezels and they bring back good memories

Donations are welcome - https://www.paypal.me/orionsangel

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/25/2018
  • Category
  • Resolution
    1920X1080
  • Naming
  • Total Files in Collection
  • File Count

Excellent work as always. I have seen a few of your videos on youtube which is why I am looking at using bezels when I build my arcade cabinet. At the moment I am stuck between a 24 inch and a 19 inch monitor.

If I do use them, thank you for your excellent graphics.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Orionsangel
      View File My Realistic Arcade Overlay Collection for Retroarch (Part 1)
      Well here it is, Pack #1 of my realistic Arcade overlays for Retroarch using a Mame core. These overlay bezels are made to work with Retroarch using the Mame2014 or Mame2016 core. These arcade overlays use crt geom shader in Retroarch. This setup works in conjunction with Launchbox. The instructions on how to install them is in the pack. The sample images are not every overlay included. There's hundreds more. Hope you guys like them!

This pack also includes some alternative overlays for certain games which are not seen in this video. So there you have it. I really hope you guys like it. If you have any problems setting it up let me know. 
      Submitter Orionsangel Submitted 01/15/2020 Category Bezel & Overlay Submissions Resolution 1920x1080 Naming File Count 304  
    • By Orionsangel
      Well here it is, Pack #1 of my realistic Arcade overlays for Retroarch using a Mame core. These overlay bezels are made to work with Retroarch using the Mame2014 or Mame2016 core. These arcade overlays use crt geom shader in Retroarch. This setup works in conjunction with Launchbox. The instructions on how to install them is in the pack. The sample images are not every overlay included. There's hundreds more. Hope you guys like them!

This pack also includes some alternative overlays for certain games which are not seen in this video. So there you have it. I really hope you guys like it. If you have any problems setting it up let me know.