Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Cant get Mame Unified Bezel Pack to work

alexeon

I tried moving the zip files as-is to the artwork directory and they are not showing up. 

All of the artwork options are enabled, but i do not see any of them when I push Tab in-game. 

I doubled checked that the zip file matches the rom file on a few of them

I tried extracting a few of them to a folder of the same rom name but nothing seems to be working

I tried manually setting the artwork directory in mame to make sure its looking in the right place

I am running MAME 0.183,  I normally launch games from LaunchBox but I tried launching directly from Mame as well with no luck

Any help would be appreciated

I tried moving the zip files as-is to the artwork directory and they are not showing up. 
All of the artwork options are enabled, but i do not see any of them when I push Tab in-game. 
I doubled checked that the zip file matches the rom file on a few of them
I tried extracting a few of them to a folder of the same rom name but nothing seems to be working
I tried manually setting the artwork directory in mame to make sure its looking in the right place
I am running MAME 0.183,  I normally launch games from LaunchBox but I tried launching directly from Mame as well with no luck

Any help would be appreciated
The unified pack is meant for use with RocketLauncher; not MAME directly. For MAME you'll want my bezel set in the RetroFE set.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk