Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Looking for a full set of mame/consoles left and right bezel art in 4:3/3:4 aspect ratios for 16:9 monitor

vgfiles

I'm emumovies unlimited downloads account user. I'm currently using mame inside launchbox premium/bigbox front-end but soon i will add many console emulations.

Its demonstrated in this video: 

I see, and which emulator(s) do you intend to use for these consoles? If you're using MAME, then you could use MAME bezels; if you're using RetroArch you could use RetroArch bezels, and otherwise you should look into using RocketLauncher.

Ok, but where do i download this? I would like to have full sets of these arcade/console bezel art, not of just selected games. They make the best space use of current industry standard 16:9 displays and look beautiful. I would liek to think emumovies has these available to download or have plans to add full sets of these.

For every rom emulation available in 4:3/3:4 aspect ratio: Mame and all available console/platform emulation. For consoles, nes, sms, megadrive, snes, mega cd, 32x, nintedo64, saturn, gamecube, dreamcast, etc. Just to name a few. i'm debating if to use mame software lists or retroarch for consoles. I know retroarch works good with launchbox, i'm not sure in rocketlauncher works good with it. I will probably use retroarch. Everything mentioned will be inside launchbox.

Have a look at the Official section on the FTP. In the RetroFE media pack you can find an emulators/MAME/artwork directory with all the bezels I gathered over the years.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1