Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Unified Widescreen Platform Video Themes (S (Part 4) - Z)

CriticalCid

Unified Widescreen Platform Video Themes (S (Part 4) - Z)

Welcome to the Unified Widescreen Platform Video Theme Project!
This video project is based on the Unified Megatheme project which was originally created for HyperSpin by Gibbawho and eventually continued and expanded by various other users as well. The themes of this project are designed for widescreen displays and share all the same basic structure to give all themes a simple and unified look.

My goal is to recreate all Unified Megathemes as video files so that they can be used within other Front End’s like LaunchBox as well.
I’m using Adobe After Effects to create the videos with their original source files (when they were available) and try to stay as accurate as possible to the HyperSpin originals.

If you are using LaunchBox and need a nice theme which is optimized for using these kind of videos than I would suggest to check out my BigBox theme “CriticalZone”

Be aware that most of the themes were just recreated and slightly modified by me. Similar goes for the platform videos which I mostly just took here from EmuMovies. So full credits go to their original creators. Thanks guys!

Credits:
Circo and the whole EmuMovies team
Gibbawho
CriticalCid
Styphelus
Unknown50862
Klopjero
Knewlife
Creloce
Viking
Rkh
Rondar