Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

SNES - Dragon View and U.N. Squadron appear to be corrupt

jkonami

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and leave a note about those two videos.  They don't display right when downloaded through hypersync, I'm thinking maybe they just got corrupted along the way.

Thanks again for the all the hard work!

Edit: I forgot to mention I am using my own .xml, with only 140 games, so there may be others from the official Hyperspin .xml with the same issue, these are just the two I can see with a problem.

I can verify that the Dragon View (USA) snes video snap is in fact corrupt.

after further inspection, i see that not only is it corrupt its not even the correct video. the dragon view video snap is actually a corrupt version of the Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story (USA) videosnap, just fyi for Circo.

ok, i just tested UN squadron (USA) snes, and it too is corrupt and mislabeled. its actually a corrupt video snap of "The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang (USA)". If i find any more corrput ones i guess ill list them here for the time being..

Thanks! I'm working on a bunch of SNES re-do stuff so I'll make note of these and get new versions up soon! What I have done so far is in my folder on the FTP if Circo hasn't removed it to the main set. I've been slammed at work and haven't had much time lately for anything! Gotta love all the "after Christmas" overtime! :)

Archived