Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Sony PSP

andyco40

hi all

is there any sony psp videos on here because I cant find any.

thanks

Not yet unfortunately. I believe PSP emulation is still touch and go, with only a hand-full of games being emulated at the moment. I'm sure we'll see some as emulation of the system progresses further.

Not yet unfortunately. I believe PSP emulation is still touch and go, with only a hand-full of games being emulated at the moment. I'm sure we'll see some as emulation of the system progresses further.

Actually this is far from being correct these days, a LOT of games can be played perfectly fine with both JCPSP and PPSSPP, emulation has greatly improved over the past year. But I agree that this isn't the time to work on a PSP set, because emulation still needs to mature a bit more. I'd say in 1 year or so PPSSPP will play most of the stuff without any major issues judging by the progress they have been making.

Titanusss has submitted 8 flv videos at the moment.(too short better off combined to make a theme) Brolly thanks for chipping in. I just wanted to get it out as what was there could be considered as screenshots. Did not know if it was taboo as I recieved no reply from Circo.