Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

flv files in gameex

chriss

hey guys, i got a serious issue here.... since i'm using gameex and hyperspin i got all my movie files in flv. it used to work fine but a few days ago when i wanted to get dvd playback to work in gameex something messed up the flv playback... i uninstalled and reinstalled sharks vista codec pack, i uninstalled windvd 7 which i thought caused the problem in the first place, i renamed all flv's to avi's, no change...

i can't get flv files to play instantly in gameex anymore, flv works fine in win media player. avi works instantly in gameex and i know that flv used to show up instantly before, hyperspin still has no problems but gameex takes 4 seconds to display a flv video...

so before i'll format the whole system does anyone have any idea what else i could try out? i'm pretty desperated here... :)

hey guys, i got a serious issue here.... since i'm using gameex and hyperspin i got all my movie files in flv. it used to work fine but a few days ago when i wanted to get dvd playback to work in gameex something messed up the flv playback... i uninstalled and reinstalled sharks vista codec pack, i uninstalled windvd 7 which i thought caused the problem in the first place, i renamed all flv's to avi's, no change...

i can't get flv files to play instantly in gameex anymore, flv works fine in win media player. avi works instantly in gameex and i know that flv used to show up instantly before, hyperspin still has no problems but gameex takes 4 seconds to display a flv video...

so before i'll format the whole system does anyone have any idea what else i could try out? i'm pretty desperated here... :)

did you install a program so u can play avi or flv files. google it maybe that can fix the problem

Guest Ninja Rygar

GameEx only just got .flv support a few updates ago, and I have noticed that they don't show up nearly as fast as .avi files in the latest version of GameEx (10.40)

I would say, before doing anything drastic, just give Tom a chance to update GameEx and work out the .flv support a little better.

GameEx only just got .flv support a few updates ago, and I have noticed that they don't show up nearly as fast as .avi files in the latest version of GameEx (10.40)

I would say, before doing anything drastic, just give Tom a chance to update GameEx and work out the .flv support a little better.

thanks for the reply ninja! how long does it take for you before an flv shows up? i'm just a bit irritated since it used to work better than right now, it used to show up instantly (at least i think so)

Archived