Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Video Discussion: [SHOWCASE 1/3] NOSTALGIC BEDROOM FINAL (FEAT THE KID) 18 unique collections !!

pademonium

Name: [SHOWCASE 1/3] NOSTALGIC BEDROOM FINAL (FEAT THE KID) 18 unique collections !!
Category: Front-End Demos
Date Added: 07/27/2023
Submitter: pademonium

Definitely my biggest project to date

Nostalgic Bedroom? Nostalgic B is a custom theme running on the Big box / Launchbox frontend. Started almost 4 years ago now or there on hyperspin but very limited via the tools I ported everything to launchbox thanks to the community creator of Y2guru. Starting from nothing, almost all of the media were created from scratch by myself. from icons, to cinematic themes to menus! Nostalgic Bedroom is a "ship" that includes a whole collection part with dedicated interfaces for each emblematic series retracing the history of video games that I design each month for contributors. This avalanche of views and effects has been created with a simple and unique goal: To give a real collection aspect and as for a physical collection you will sometimes find yourself 'watching' more than playing... And it The theme keeps getting bigger and has sometimes completely overwhelmed me with ambition but is now completely stable and is really reaching maturity!

[SHOWCASE 1/3] NOSTALGIC BEDROOM FINAL (FEAT THE KID) 18 unique collections !!