Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Rayman 2 N64 Video

Min2001

The emulator I am using for the Nintendo 64 is Project 64 1.7.0.49 with all the default settings and plugins. But it is a beta of the official 1.6 emulator posted on their website, so maybe why some of the games may not have been playable for circo. I can also upload a link to the emulator I have if you cant find it online (dont know if posting links here is allowed or not) as not many people are using the beta, but its the only N64 emulator that seems to work well with Hyperspin and has quite a better game compatibility.

Ps. You can't skip the game intro videos when the game first starts but after that the game plays in-game pretty well.

Any emulator works well with Hyperspin as long as you write/use a proper module :)

I believe Circo used 1.6 with jabo plugins (http://www.jabosoft....p?articleid=114).

Ps. You can't skip the game intro videos when the game first starts but after that the game plays in-game pretty well.

This was most likely the problem, when dolng videos you WANT to skip all the intros in order to get to the gameplay part asap.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tek Life

There is nothing wrong with your Emulation, the mp4 you have is actually a video that says "This game is not playable" Try playing it with vlc or some other media player outside of hyperspin to see what I mean. If the video was missing or was not working for some reason the message would be an advertisement for emumovies instead.

I found this thread because I too want a preview video for Rayman 2 and the one on the FTP site is no good. My ROM plays fine as well so I do not know why someone would have uploaded a preview like this.

Anyone, have one? I am looking for the FLV, not the MP4.

Thanks!

Archived