Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Help with Missing Videos and MAME2003+

DtM2000

Hi Everyone,

I'm in my 40s and have been reminiscing about my days spent in my local arcade. I found this site after researching information for my arcade cabinet build project. I managed to get hold of a late 80s early 90s VideoWorld arcade cabinet that had a 60 games in 1 JAMMA board inside. Wanting to play more games I added a Raspberry Pi and needed some video snaps. Found some great packs on here so thank you very much.

I'm still missing a few bit nowhere near as many as before I found you. Missing videos now are Sega Rally Championship and Cabal 2 now. (Anyone know where i can find these please 😉 )

The next part of my project is getting newer roms working on my Raspberry pi 3, RetroArch using EmulationStation frontend setup. I've been using MAME2003 Rom Set which is the only set that works using 0.78. I would love to get newer sets working but haven't worked out how to do it yet. I have read about MAME2003+ which I'm just researching now. (again, if anyone has any advice or can point me in the right direction tat would appreciated).

Thanks all.

Sean

Edited by DtM2000