Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Bezel backgrounds and ultrawide monitor

jaz666

Hi folks

I've been trying for hours to figure this out, but can't find anyway forward with it, so hope someone may be able to help.

I've had a Hyperspin/Rocketlauncher setup for a few years now and everything has been set up and running smoothly. I have had the Metalzoic bezels and bezel backgrounds downloaded from the FTP and installed and working.

However, I have recently got a new ultrawide monitor and, unsurprisingly, the background bezel aspect ratio is no longer correct.

Now, I wasn't expecting the backgrounds to magically resize themselves. What I had hoped for was that the bezel backgrounds would stay at their normal ratio and I would have black borders at either side. I am perfectly happy with the borders. 

Unfortunately, what happens is the bezel backgrounds automatically stretch themselves to fill my entire screen and, as a result, the background no longer fits the actual bezel (or emulator screen).

I have been trying all the setting that I can find on RL to stop the stretch. There are plenty of settings for the actual bezels (which are correctly configured for my monitor), but nothing I can see for the bezel backgrounds.

Has anyone found a solution to this please? Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Archived