Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

apple iie videos

sbvermont

I have collected and created about 800 apple iie game videos.  About 60% I created myself and another 40% I've collected around the internet.  The total size of these videos are 9gb.  The video size and bit rate are various as I've been working on this for about a year now.  What is the best way of uploading these videos.  Is it mandated that all videos have the same encoding?  In the future I plan on doing so, but I thought I could upload them and maybe let the community help work on the videos.

• 1 month later...

Hi.  thanks for the interest.  I meant to try to upload earlier, but when I never got any responses to my question, I kind of forgot about it.  I just tried to upload the videos after your email, but emumovies wouldn't accept a 5GB file.  I'll try to split the archive into 500mb increments.  It might take me a day or two,.  The other thing is is that the videos are in various different formats, FLV, MP4, and in different resolutions as I've been collecting the videos off and on over a years and I wasnt really minding consistency at the time.  I was thinking about trying to reencode them, but it always seems to be a little bit of a hassle.  I'll try to reencode them with Handbrake and see how they turn out.  Thanks again!