Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

PlayStation 3 system intro video request

ninja2bceen

PS3 emulation is still in alpha stages at this point. There aren't close to enough playable games to even make an intro video. The few games that can be played in RPCS3 are still very glitchy. Wait a couple years at least for it to progress further.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/5/2017 at 7:03 AM, DamnedRegistrations said:

PS3 emulation is still in alpha stages at this point. There aren't close to enough playable games to even make an intro video. The few games that can be played in RPCS3 are still very glitchy. Wait a couple years at least for it to progress further.

There are still reasons he could want the entry on his main menu wheel in hyperspin. I have it on mine because it launches a slideshow.exe with instructions for switching the cabinet controls and monitor over to the built-in PS3 rather than the hyperspin PC. This has the side benefit of allowing my HyperMarquee monitor up top to display the PS3 logo while the main cabinet is connected to the PS3.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ChainSmokerTFK said:

There are still reasons he could want the entry on his main menu wheel in hyperspin. I have it on mine because it launches a slideshow.exe with instructions for switching the cabinet controls and monitor over to the built-in PS3 rather than the hyperspin PC. This has the side benefit of allowing my HyperMarquee monitor up top to display the PS3 logo while the main cabinet is connected to the PS3.

He requested an intro video though, which isn't even possible unless it were done using a capture card and real PS3. Not how things are really done here. This is an emulation community. There is really no way to capture enough proper footage from RPCS3 to create a main menu video and won't be for some time to come. Even Wii-U emulation is a lot further along at this point.