Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Keeping up with hyperspin

n8great321

Hey guys, new to this forum, though I've been on hyperspin for a bit. I'm running a cab with hyperspin and the emumovies snaps and it really looks fantastic!

My question is since themes are coming up for new games on the hyperspin forums all the time, do you guys automatically make videos for new games? Do you have videos ready to go and are waiting for the theme? Do we have to special request a certain video? Specifically, I think a theme is in the works for the game Guzzler, one I'd definitely like to have on my cab, and was wondering whether a video exists already or I'd have to request it.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, new to this forum, though I've been on hyperspin for a bit. I'm running a cab with hyperspin and the emumovies snaps and it really looks fantastic!

My question is since themes are coming up for new games on the hyperspin forums all the time, do you guys automatically make videos for new games? Do you have videos ready to go and are waiting for the theme? Do we have to special request a certain video? Specifically, I think a theme is in the works for the game Guzzler, one I'd definitely like to have on my cab, and was wondering whether a video exists already or I'd have to request it.

There should be an emumovie for each game it has nothing to do with what themes are done in hyperspin.

Archived