- GameEx Evolution v1.01 Beta Released
- Super Nintendo Video Snaps Updated (v2.1)
- Nintendo 64 Video Snaps Updated (v1.5)
- Nintendo Entertainment System Video Snaps Updated (77 Videos)
- Nintendo Famicom Video Snaps Updated (v2.1)
- Sony PlayStation 2 Video Snaps Updated (v1.3)
- Nintendo Super Famicom (Japan) Video Snaps Updated (v1.7)
- Super Nintendo Hacks & Homebrew Video Snaps Updated (v1.2)
- Super Nintendo Video Snaps Updated (v2.0)
- Nintendo NES Video Snaps Updated (31 Videos)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'problem'.
Found 3 results
Hey Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place to put this, but I've been working on my Launchbox Commodore 64 library lately and I have uncovered quite a lot of problems with the music that's scraped from the database at EmuMovies. A lot of games have mp3 tracks with a terrible noise from start to end. I checked if it could be a problem with Launchbox, but when I download the whole set from here the old way, it's obvious that the fault is in the original file. Examples on bad files: Addicta Ball (Europe).mp3 Arctic Shipwreck (USA).mp3 Chickin Chase.mp3 Chinese Juggler.mp3 Dunno what to do with it really, but I think we should try to get rid of as many as we can of these files.
Hi, I've been searching for a solution and just have not found one. I want to set up video previews for all my emulators and started out testing it on the NES. I have converted the videos I downloaded from here into avi using Any Video Converter and downloaded CCCP, which I saw listed as a solution to my problem on various forums. I have the correct paths set but I have no video or sound preview in Maximus Arcade. I've tried figuring this out myself for quite some time but I can't find any more potential solutions for my problem. Does anyone have any solutions/suggestions? Any help is greatly appreciated.