- Nintendo Famicom Video Snaps Updated (v1.9)
- NEC Turbo Grafx Video Snaps Updated (TG16, PCE, PCE CD)
- Super Famicom Video Snaps Updated (v1.6)
- Super Nintendo Hacks & Homebrew Video Snaps Updated (v1.1)
- Nintendo NES Hacks & Homebrew Video Snaps Updated (v1.2)
- Nintendo Famicom Disk System Video Snaps Updated (v2.2)
- Sony PlayStation 2 Video Snaps Updated (v1.2)
- Atari Jaguar Video Snaps Updated (v1.4)
- Nintendo Famicom Video Snaps Updated (v1.8)
- Sega Hikaru Videos & Artwork Released
I use Maximus Arcade, but this thread's got me considering Hyperspin and GameEx. Glad I haven't actually bought a license to MA yet. I need something to use on a HTPC (Ion) and control with a control pad. MA does that...do any of the others?
Hi all. I'm Humes from Trinidad & Tobago. Just started an annual subscription. I've always been into retro gaming, particularly MAME and anything from the 16-bit era, and I've wanted to put together a collection for a while. I didn't even realise how comprehensively it could be done (with front-ends, video samples etc) until I stumbled on this site and an Italian MAME site last year. Since then I've been painstakingly building and sorting my collection, and configuring it with Maximus Arcade. It's been tough at times, but it's a labor of love...those games meant a lot to me during those years. My collection is headed for a HTPC as soon as it's sufficiently done.