Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

The First Video Game I Ever Played Was...

Riffman81

im under 40 but the 1st game i played was rampage on my cousins intellivision.  i still remember it like it was today LOL...changed my life!!.

arcade wise Im clueless. talk about an oxymoron

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely oregon trail in school on an old apple IIGS computer, circa 1993 or thereabouts. First I played at home would be River raid on atari 2600 and super mario on NES and teenage mutant ninja turtles on NES.

• 3 months later...

Hmmm it is all a bit a hazy as I was very young.

It is possible that the first video game I played is on our Atari 2600 (or a friend next door Atari - we probably got it with a couple of months apart - don't remember who came first)... possibly Night Rider or Asteroids.

Also it is quite possible that before our Atari, I had played as a toddler on some coin-op, that was back then in coffee houses and even amusement parks. Possibly Pac-Man or even some monochrome rally (what was the name) that had colored coated screen.

As for computer, a friends VIC-20 for sure. Possibly Rat Race. This was what got me into computing, as I was mesmerized (not by the game, by the whole "thing") and maybe a year later got my own C64.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...