Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Who is your favorite vide game character/s?

weezy

Just now, Xen1290 said:

Just this but repeated for like... 20/30 times... hahah

Last time I played Mortal Kombat was 6 months ago... and now you know why.

i played MKI yesterday with a mate he got a bit arsey after the 12th time i pulled out his spine with sub zero and went home.........................sore loser lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kingbee187 said:

i played MKI yesterday with a mate he got a bit arsey after the 12th time i pulled out his spine with sub zero and went home.........................sore loser lol

Hahahah, my reaction was "quiet", throw the controller on the ground and switched off the console... I haven't touched the console for like 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Just now, Xen1290 said:

Hahahah, my reaction was "simple", throw the controller on the ground and switched off the console... I haven't touched the console for like 2 weeks.

haha paddy power! what system do you play it on???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingbee187 said:

cool..........my ps3 is gathering dust at min lol shame really...........makes a good bookend though! the mrs only lets me have a couple of my consoles set up at any time......thinks im too old for gaming lol

I never cleaned my PS3... I'm scared to open the console, it's in the same spot since 2008.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xen1290 said:

I never cleaned my PS3... I'm scared to open the console, it's in the same spot since 2008.

mines in its box,always keep everything thats my motto proper hoarder lol much to my wifes dismay hahaha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingbee187 said:

mines in its box,always keep everything thats my motto proper hoarder lol much to my wifes dismay hahaha

I would do that... but my brother bother me too much for keeping the old consoles in his boxes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...