Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hardest Beat'em'up ever?

MitsuriZX

I'm looking for the hardest beat'em'up game ever. So far i've found Violent Storm,Sengoku 3 and Double Dragon. Violent Storm has pretty invincible bosses,and the game is really tough. Sengoku 3 starts easy,and from there,everything goes to hell. Double Dragon has some pretty strange controls,if you don't know what you're doing,you don't stand a chance in this game.

Nonsense! The hardest beat'em'up ever is Sailor Moon R for the SNES! ...right?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to have to go with any of the three original Double Dragon games on the NES. I always felt the controls were a little to refined... almost a little to tight if that makes sense. Seemes alot of moves had to be very precise.

STREETS OF RAGE 3 IS A GOOD GAME WITH A NICE AMOUNT OF DIFFICULTY. PART 1 AND 2 ARE A LOT  EASIER. URBAN REIGN FOR THE PS2 IS A GOOD CHALLENGE ALSO.

I'm going to have to go with any of the three original Double Dragon games on the NES. I always felt the controls were a little to refined... almost a little to tight if that makes sense. Seemes alot of moves had to be very precise.

I 2nd that.  I have fond memories of my cousin and I beating it on a quarter or two..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES was so hard. It took me forever to beat it.

I have read the DOS version was impossible to beat because it had a bug where you couldn't get across a certain gap without cheating somehow.

• 2 months later...