Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone, thanks for accepting me...what an amazing place¡....congrats from Chile¡¡

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since today (Day 5) we hit 100+ members I thought it would be a great time for everyone to introduce themselves. Since I still have some time to kill until I can start posting the video snaps for eve

Hello everyone, I am Cain from Davenport, Iowa...have been working on a Mame cabinet for years when I have spare time, just now getting around to doing videos for all the games.

Here's some pics. This was built for me because my woodworking skills are abysmal ;)

Posted Images

Greetings to all! Joined the community for the love of video games, and happy to share back the memories they provided. I hope you all are safe during these strange times!

• 1 month later...

Hi, new member here and incidentally lifetime subscriber. I am called NewDeli (from France) across various boards. These days, for arcade gaming, I use a 15 KHz enabled Mamebox in conjunction with a Samsung 21'' CRT TV, a match made in heaven! Amiga 500 & PS1 occasional gamer too. Take care guys and gals!

Hi Everyone,

I'm in my 40s and have been reminiscing about my days spent in my local arcade. I found this site after researching information for my arcade cabinet build project. I managed to get hold of a late 80s early 90s VideoWorld arcade cabinet that had a 60 games in 1 JAMMA board inside. Wanting to play more games I added a Raspberry Pi and needed some video snaps. Found some great packs on here so thank you very much.

I'm still missing a few bit nowhere near as many as before I found you. Missing videos now are Sega Rally Championship and Cabal 2 now. (Anyone know where i can find these please 😉 )

The next part of my project is getting newer roms working on my Raspberry pi 3, RetroArch using EmulationStation frontend setup. I've been using MAME2003 Rom Set which is the only set that works using 0.78. I would love to get newer sets working but haven't worked out how to do it yet. I have read about MAME2003+ which I'm just researching now. (again, if anyone has any advice or can point me in the right direction tat would appreciated).

Thanks all.

Sean

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone, my name is Amanda Kali, I'm from London. I got hooked on arcades about a year ago. I was amazed when I found this site! Great work to all who work and help out!

• 2 weeks later...

Let's get acquainted, my name is Alexey, I was more fond of creating maps for games on the Source engine and maps for Warcraft, but I played quite a lot and tested games for Nintendo Sega, I am interested in romhacking, I record videos. На здоровье. Gesundheit

• 3 months later...

Greetings Stranger! I am starting to learn Emulation. So I have decided to Join EmuMovies! I was looking to replace screenshots and create video previews of games. This is the right place. Thanks for letting me join the community! I am excited to be part of this community. 

- QuiteLazy

• Like 1