Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey all!

I'm Moley!

I love old school arcade games, and have pretty much forsaken all nextgen systems for my love of the classics!

This site looks pretty cool, i've been messing around with Attractmode frontend, and this is an awesome resource!

Thanks!

Hi,

My name is Shawn.

Im 28 and use to grow up with the old school consoles like seag mega drive, master system, Nintendo and Super Nintendo.

I have for many years been into emulators on my computer to relive these old school classics.

I have also got a cannoo and a GCWE Zero set up as well.

My latest project atm is a Arcade Machine.

Iv got the Arcade Machine painted and built wit screen and computer/ Tanstick install aslready.

Got alot of the old School consoles working, and still working on some more like MAME.

Found this site while searching for video snaps etc.

Seems i have found a awesome site with all ill need.

Glad to be apart of this community.

Thanks for reading

From Shawn

Hi to everyone! im starting in this amazing world and i hope get some help.

Thx

• Like 1

Hi everyone,I'm Steve..... the current newest member.... I've just started down the path of HyperSpin and retro stuff..... getting back to my roots of many many years ago.

• Like 1

Hello fellow gamers!  I built my cab - called The Green Alien Arcade - about two years ago.  I was using GameEx as my FE, but it somehow lost itself a few days ago, so I'm starting over.  I never really liked how I had set it up, so no big deal...  Looks like Hyperspin has come a long way, and I'm looking forward to seeing if I can make it look as good as I've seen others do!  Happy gaming!

• Like 1

Happy New year guys,

Im Riley from Melbourne Australia, just started my hyperspin project, its sweet but need artwork. ;(

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I'm Stefano from Italy,I hope to complete my hyperspin project by the end of this (new) year :)

Cheers

• Like 1

(double post, sorry)

Hello i just got me a  paid membership.  definitely worth it .

i used the download software out trouble yesterday. but today i cant log in ? is this an error everyone's getting? server troubles

or just me 

my name is RockTronix I build and repair electronics i have a arcade that i am building. i am on hyperspin  same handle.

i like to collect software and hardware, the arcade has consumed my free time and now that i'm unemployed its my full time hobby..

any info on what software to use to screen capture the game vids to upload to you i will do my best to help, 

Hi great to be here, building my first arcade system so have lots to read and look through.

hello, im 25 and im a video gamer and love arcade games... building my own one now...

:D thanks for this project

Hi, am just getting into all of this... My excuse is my 4 year old son, but we really know it's all for me!

Not new, just never posted before. So, hello! Finally took the time to setup HyperSpin how i wanted it. My 7 year old loves it! But it's mainly me....haha

Hello, new to emumovies though i heard about it for some time. looking to build my own hyperspin setup but am just using ice on steam for the moment. cheers for the add. bigbinky

Welcome to the world of tomorrow today.

Or in the case of my new hyperspin setup :

Welcome to the world of yesterday today.

• Like 1

Hello, my name is Jorge and I'm from Portugal. I have build several arcade cabinets and I will share them with you, here is my latest one, hope you enjoy it.

DSC04651_zpsccmre8bb.jpgDSC04650_zpsnh5nt7cq.jpg

Really enjoying this great site.  Look forward to being part of the community.

This is overwhelming. I am lost in the woods. However I am glad to be a member.

hello my name is andres, and I'm happy to belong to this community

hello i'm new to this community. i'm glad to be part of this and hope i can spend time learning and helping others.

Hi everybody

Looks great forum with lots of nice content