2021.04.13 [ EMAIL DELAYS | Earlier today we enabled a global password reset on the site for some security changes and it triggered about 300,000 emails. Sendgrid is slowly processing these and causing delays. Please allow 24 hours and our apologies. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since today (Day 5) we hit 100+ members I thought it would be a great time for everyone to introduce themselves. Since I still have some time to kill until I can start posting the video snaps for eve

Hello everyone, I am Cain from Davenport, Iowa...have been working on a Mame cabinet for years when I have spare time, just now getting around to doing videos for all the games.

So I take it your a fan of the new ranking system slippy? Don't worry it won't last long I put in a ton of levels!

Posted Images

Hi everyone,

I'm new, I'm working on a hyperspin project. I've already built an acarde cabinet and I wish to have a better Mame emulator tnat the one I have and I juste love the visual of hyperspin... so yeah that's pretty much it.

Maybe I juste would ask you guys if you know if there's something even better than hyperspin?!

Hi everyone,

I'm new, I'm working on a hyperspin project. I've already built an acarde cabinet and I wish to have a better Mame emulator tnat the one I have and I juste love the visual of hyperspin... so yeah that's pretty much it.

Maybe I juste would ask you guys if you know if there's something even better than hyperspin?!

Hello everybody, i'm from France i dont speak very good english but I am happy to be in your community.

I'm 40 year old and I am a lover of Arcade game !

i'hope build my Arcade with hyperspin one day ...

Thanks ;)

New to the forum.  My wife and I promised each of our kids the opportunity to earn a laptop if they got good grades in school...the first of our kids to meet that goal took the laptop, no questions asked.  The second, who is a huge fan of all things retro, proposed an alternative.  He wanted a MAME machine instead of a laptop.  I think he knew that would appeal to the engineer in me, as I couldn't quite say no to the request. We're pretty tight on budget to keep the costs close to the same as a mid-level laptop, but we're using quite a bit of old equipment I've got laying around to cut costs.  We just finished building an automatically rotating monitor, and now it's time to get the front-end setup. We've selected Hyperspin...and that's what brought me here. Ready to start pulling down the movies for the games we'll be running. :)

Hi All , Names Andy from south wales  , been using mame and other console emulators for a few years now, stumbled on hyperspin  by accident and decided to do something ive wanted to do for a long time now , and build a purpose built arcade machine..just need to configure software which is a pain at the mo , but getting there slowley

any ways wanted to say hi to all and say emumovies is a great recourse for all my config needs will be looking to making a donation soon for access to ftp