Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

This forum needs more active users...

Guest baddeolv

We're pretty laid back around here :) I'm usually always on though, helping out where I can.

cool, ill probably be around for a while. i've been into hyperspin for years and years, but this is the year im probably going to finally construct a bartop unit. (much later in the year im sure, fall-ish) i'm a procrastinator.

cool, ill probably be around for a while. i've been into hyperspin for years and years, but this is the year im probably going to finally construct a bartop unit. (much later in the year im sure, fall-ish) i'm a procrastinator.

I'm the same way. I finally built my cab a little over a year ago, but I spend more time on my HTPC playing games rather than playing them on my arcade cab. The cab is basically for when friends come over for parties and such. Also makes for a great conversation piece.

I've been a member for about 2 years now....Circo is an amazing guy.  I have not been here for close to a year, but the content is always growing.  This is the website that is the hidden gem in the net!  Wish more people knew about it.

With the closing of underground gamer, this would be a great opportunity to broaden the horizon with box scan, disc scans, etc....and Circo is already on top of it. 

I appreciate everything we have here and would be sad if it all went away.

KL

• Like 1

I've been a member for about 2 years now....Circo is an amazing guy.  I have not been here for close to a year, but the content is always growing.  This is the website that is the hidden gem in the net!  Wish more people knew about it.

With the closing of underground gamer, this would be a great opportunity to broaden the horizon with box scan, disc scans, etc....and Circo is already on top of it. 

I appreciate everything we have here and would be sad if it all went away.

KL

yea im still sad about the loss of underground gamer,  :( 

I appreciate everything we have here and would be sad if it all went away

Yeah, we have a large collection of artwork here. It's a shame people don't realize we're so much more than just videos. Not only do we have kick ass artwork and video packs, but we also support every major front-end around! And that support only keeps getting better with all the new content coming in the next few weeks and months. I've been slammed at work since the holidays, but I try to get things done when I can, right now I've been working on some SNES re-do stuff, as well as NDS and starting some PSP content as well.

And yes, Circo is an awesome guy for starting all this chaos! :) I'd imagine the emulation community being very different as far as what content ppl would be using in their arcade cabs and HTPC's had he not come along.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Im new i talk alot soo lol im like 5 people..lol

Good, I can talk to all of you!  :lolu:

I'm glad I quit procrastinating, and finally got over here.  I can appreciate the work involved in just getting the static images, but it looks so much better with emumovies! :bow:

• 2 weeks later...

And yes, Circo is an awesome guy for starting all this chaos!  :) I'd imagine the emulation community being very different as far as what content ppl would be using in their arcade cabs and HTPC's had he not come along.  

11:15, restate my assumptions: 1. Mathematics is the language of nature. 2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. 3. If you graph these numbers, patterns emerge. Therefore: There are patterns everywhere in nature.

There is order in Chaos!!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/02/2014 at 6:48 AM, Riffman81 said:

We're pretty laid back around here :) I'm usually always on though, helping out where I can.

\m/  \m/

ps : yes that's all I have to say...Oh wait maybe not...I CAN'T WAIT FOR GOJIRA'S NEXT ALBUM !!!!! Now that's it... :p

• Like 1

I'm somewhat of a Gojira fan as well.  I didn't know they had a new album coming out.  I'll have to google it.  You should check out the new Omnium Gatherum video.  It's super cheesy but the song is great.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan since I don't listen to them that much actually, but I have seen them live many times and enjoyed them so much each time, they have one of the best live sound in my opinion. So yeah, very excited about this new album but only a small teaser for now :

6 minutes ago, talbin said:

You should check out the new Omnium Gatherum video.  It's super cheesy but the song is great.

I remember doing that a few weeks ago actually, and it was good indeed, I don't know why I haven't checked their other stuff yet since it's the kind of Metal I like a lot.