Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlaketheElder

Oni Soundtrack

Oni Soundtrack

Oni game soundtrack and art. MP3 files ripped 320 KBPS through WMP from official CD. JPGs are scanned at 300dpi. Zipped for your convenience.

Never knew this game had a music cd; looks like a pre-order bonus. Once I found out I immediately bought. Sorry for not submitting in almost 2 weeks, I had an incident involving me hand and drill. Fun times.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BlaketheElder
      View File Legend of the Dragon manual (PS2)
      300 dpi scans of Legend of the Dragon manual for PS2. I bought the series in HD on Amazon Prime Video and liked it so I got the game. I think the controls are terrible and make it unplayable for me. Does anyone know if the Wii or PSP versions are better? I imagine the PSP will be the best.
      Submitter BlaketheElder Submitted 07/09/2020 Category Game Manual Submissions Naming File Count 1  
    • By BlaketheElder
      300 dpi scans of Legend of the Dragon manual for PS2. I bought the series in HD on Amazon Prime Video and liked it so I got the game. I think the controls are terrible and make it unplayable for me. Does anyone know if the Wii or PSP versions are better? I imagine the PSP will be the best.
    • By BlaketheElder
      300 dpi scans of unedited pages of Legend of the Dragon manual for PS2.