Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlaketheElder

Inuyasha The Secret of the Cursed Mask (PS2) manual

Inuyasha The Secret of the Cursed Mask (PS2) manual

300 dpi scans of Inuyasha The Secret of the Cursed Mask for PS2. The registration card was a lot trickier this time, so I decided to omit it from the pdf. If you care at all, it's available as a screenshot. Also, I noticed a black smudge on page 03 to the left of the PS2 diagram (also screenshot); I though it was a sharpie but it looks laminated with the rest of the page so it may be a printing error. Next manual will be Lego Island 2 for ps1.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BlaketheElder
      300 dpi scans of Lego Island 2 The Brickster's Revenge for PS1. Next game is The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius Attack of the Twonkies for PS2.
    • By BlaketheElder
      View File Lego Island 2 The Brickster's Revenge (PS1) manual
      300 dpi scans of Lego Island 2 The Brickster's Revenge for PS1. Next game is The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius Attack of the Twonkies for PS2.
      Submitter BlaketheElder Submitted 12/04/2019 Category Game Manual Submissions Naming File Count 1  
    • By BlaketheElder
      300 dpi scans of Inuyasha The Secret of the Cursed Mask for PS2. The registration card was a lot trickier this time, so I decided to omit it from the pdf. If you care at all, it's available as a screenshot. Also, I noticed a black smudge on page 03 to the left of the PS2 diagram (also screenshot); I though it was a sharpie but it looks laminated with the rest of the page so it may be a printing error. Next manual will be Lego Island 2 for ps1.