Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mccorkled

Sega Saturn Discs

Sega Saturn Discs

I wanted to get my setup working with disc swapping today and as always I got side tracked down the rabbit hole. Here is about 1/3 of the Sega Saturn Discs. It take me a lot of time to get covers like this and I really appreciate any donations. http://paypal.me/sasquatters

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/21/2018
  • Category
  • Resolution
  • Naming Convention
    Game Name (Region).jpg
  • File Count

If you made these into PNG files with no white in the background I would gladly donate you so money.

20 hours ago, Link138 said:

If you made these into PNG files with no white in the background I would gladly donate you so money.

I would assume that @Robin55 may be releasing proper USA Sega Saturn Discs eventually, he has already done Japanese and Europe disc packs.

On 9/23/2019 at 12:03 AM, Link138 said:

Unfortunately out of the 35 or packs I have uploaded, only one person has donated. I am not motivated by money, but by other contributors. I see no reason to correct these images when they are not good quality to begin with.

• Sad 1

@CircoI thought there was a Sega Saturn USA set already, but I can see they are not the best quality, I'll get started on this project soon. Out of interest @mccorkled where did you download the discs you have uploaded here? 

• Thanks 1

[mention=1]Circo[/mention]I thought there was a Sega Saturn USA set already, but I can see they are not the best quality, I'll get started on this project soon. Out of interest [mention=39027]mccorkled[/mention] where did you download the discs you have uploaded here? 

Truly hard to say. It could have literally been anywhere. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately Sega Retro is down at the moment, according to reddit they are updating the site, it's been a while now.

Keep up the good work anyway.