Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys! Just stumbled across this section to request snaps :) 

Would love to have the NES Gluk Video games snaps (15 to 20 games from Europe). 

More info: http://bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/Gluk_Video

Thanks as always! 

I did all of those already last year I believe. Check in the regular Nintendo vids section, they should be there. If I remember correctly, they should have a "(Spain) (Unl)" tag at the end.

i.e. Cosmos Cop (Spain) (Unl)

2 hours ago, DamnedRegistrations said:

I did all of those already last year I believe. Check in the regular Nintendo vids section, they should be there. If I remember correctly, they should have a "(Spain) (Unl)" tag at the end.

i.e. Cosmos Cop (Spain) (Unl)

Cool. I will check for sure! I was Emusyncing with no avail, so maybe I have a typo or something in my games; never though about manually searching for them (duh!). Thanks Damned!

EDIT: DONE! Through the FTP. For some reason Emusync was not downloading the Protos and Unreleased videos for me. Strange. Nevertheless, thanks for making those. Take care!

I'm showing 14

1. Adan y Eva (Spain) (Unl)
  2. Booky Man (Spain) (Unl)
  3. Corre Benny (Spain) (Unl)
  4. Cosmos Cop (Spain) (Unl)
  5. Creatom (Spain) (Unl)
  6. El Bloque Magico (Spain) (Unl)
  7. El Destructor (Spain) (Unl)
  8. El Monstruo de Los Globos (Spain) (Unl)
  9. Gluk The Thunder Warrior (Spain) (Unl)
  10. La Alfombra Magica (Spain) (Unl)
  11. La Gran Aventura Submarina (Spain) (Unl)
  12. La Guerra del Golfo (Spain) (Unl)
  13. Policeman (Spain) (Unl)
  14. Tanque (Spain) (Unl)
  • Thanks 1

• Similar Content

• By Orionsangel
      Here's a new collection of my realistic arcade bezels for Mame. These are solo projects I did last year. Focusing on one game at a time rather than doing a bunch at a time. Many of these games I've tackled before, but these are all new upgrades with more detail and authenticity. Hope you guys like them!

I hope everyone enjoys these bezels and they bring back good memories
      Donations are welcome - https://www.paypal.me/orionsangel

• By Orionsangel
      View File My Realistic Arcade Bezels for Mame (Solo Projects) (Updated 4/23/19)
      Here's a new collection of my realistic arcade bezels for Mame. These are solo projects I did last year. Focusing on one game at a time rather than doing a bunch at a time. Many of these games I've tackled before, but these are all new upgrades with more detail and authenticity. Hope you guys like them!

I hope everyone enjoys these bezels and they bring back good memories
      Donations are welcome - https://www.paypal.me/orionsangel

Submitter Orionsangel Submitted 01/10/2019 Category Bezel & Overlay Submissions Resolution 1920x1080 Naming File Count 45  
    • By Kondorito
      View File Nintendo 64 3D Boxes Pack (Real Version)
      EmuMovies Official 3D Boxes Pack for the Nintendo 64
      (Real Version by Kondorito)
      Availability - Site, FTP & Sync

Contributor Notes:
      I wanted to make this set since a long time (not only because I loved how we ended up doing the SNES real 3d box pack with SupraKarma, but because currently there is no standing 3d box pack with real spines for the Nintendo 64). This set contains all the USA releases, plus the Europe region locked ones.
      The majority of the scans and spines were grabbed from Nintandbox.net (awesome site for printing real Nintendo game boxes), the rest were grabbed from ebay sales and other Google sites. When no proper images were found for spines, I had to make them from scratch. Because of the type of sources, the size of the boxes ended up enormous 
      Huge thanks to @SupraKarma, @adamg and @wallmachine for the Nintandbox source scrapping; it was a tedious job, so I really appreciate your help on that.
      To everybody downloading this pack; bear in mind it is a "real" set; this means that the front and side covers are not pristine, pure B&W with perfect coloring. This set was made with real box scans; some are in better conditions than others. The idea of this is to have a set that could somehow tell a story, that you could relate to, and feel the boxes coming to life. I know it is not for everybody, but since I made it for me, I thought why not share it 
      Enjoy!
      Submitter Kondorito Submitted 06/08/2018 Category Artwork Resolution 1800x1500 Naming No-Intro File Count 304