UPDATE: NEW EMUMOVIES FTP SERVER IS NOW ONLINE Read more... ×
EmuMovies
Sign in to follow this  
AkiTaka1997

Sony PlayStation 2 Custom Frontend

Sony PlayStation 2 Custom Frontend

View File

This is Takahashi-sensei again with another template for Sony's PlayStation 2!

Kinda looks like the user interface to you, huh?

Does it look a little too plain to you?

If you're proficient in using video editing software, you can dazzle us as you please with images and videos of your choice!

Music included is Playstation 2 Startup (Trap 2.0) - G.B Kiaku Army.

Thanks for downloading!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Robin55
      View File Sony PlayStation 3 PSN 3D Boxes Pack
      EmuMovies Official 3D Boxes Pack for the Sony PlayStation 3 PSN Store Releases
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      This is an almost complete collection of PlayStation 3 - PlayStation Store 3D Boxes. There are 763 Boxes in this collection. Some of these covers are not official but very few official covers exist for PlaysStation Store games and the ones that do exist are generally at a very low resolution so some Covers have been made up from other sources.

Submitter Robin55 Submitted 04/07/2018 Category Artwork Resolution 984x1365 Naming Convention File Count 763  
    • By Robin55
      EmuMovies Official 3D Boxes Pack for the Sony PlayStation 3 PSN Store Releases
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      This is an almost complete collection of PlayStation 3 - PlayStation Store 3D Boxes. There are 763 Boxes in this collection. Some of these covers are not official but very few official covers exist for PlaysStation Store games and the ones that do exist are generally at a very low resolution so some Covers have been made up from other sources.

• By Robin55
      I made these now that the rpcs3 emulator is up and running with RocketLauncher, They are not really official but most of these games are working for the most part with Rpcs3. Most of the games that are working are also only "PlayStation Store" games so they don't really have proper covers anyway. They will have to be resized with a program like "fotosizer" for HyperSpin use I assume. I have Included Trailers that I have cut to remove the Rating and any Ads before they start.