UPDATE: NEW EMUMOVIES FTP SERVER IS NOW ONLINE Read more... ×
EmuMovies
Sign in to follow this  
AkiTaka1997

Nintendo Gamecube Custom Frontend

Nintendo Gamecube Custom Frontend

View File

Here is a custom template I've designed for my LaunchBox. But guess what? I'm so generous, I'll let you have it, too!

If you're proficient in using Adobe After Effects or Premiere, or whatever video editing software you use, you can decorate this frontend with all the images and videos of all your favorite titles for the platform, as long as they're in your collection. The music included in this frontend is "Game Cube (Rap Beat) - G.B Kiaku Army", which has also been edited to include a familiar whisper you've heard in commercials for the platform in the early 2000's(if you're American or Canadian that is!).

Have fun and enjoy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Kondorito
      View File Nintendo 64 'REAL' 3D Box Pack
      I wanted to make this set since a long time (not only because I loved how we ended up doing the SNES real 3d box pack with SupraKarma, but because currently there is no standing 3d box pack with real spines for the Nintendo 64). This set contains all the USA releases, plus the Europe region locked ones.
      The majority of the scans and spines were grabbed from Nintandbox.net (awesome site for printing real Nintendo game boxes), the rest were grabbed from ebay sales and other Google sites. When no proper images were found for spines, I had to make them from scratch. Because of the type of sources, the size of the boxes ended up enormous :)
      Huge thanks to @SupraKarma, @adamg and @wallmachine for the Nintandbox source scrapping; it was a tedious job, so I really appreciate your help on that.
      To everybody downloading this pack; bear in mind it is a "real" set; this means that the front and side covers are not pristine, pure B&W with perfect coloring. This set was made with real box scans; some are in better conditions than others. The idea of this is to have a set that could somehow tell a story, that you could relate to, and feel the boxes coming to life. I know it is not for everybody, but since I made it for me, I thought why not share it :)
      Enjoy!
      Submitter Kondorito Submitted 06/08/2018 Category Boxes Resolution 1800x1500 Naming Convention Total Files in Collection 1 File Count 303  
    • By Kondorito
      I wanted to make this set since a long time (not only because I loved how we ended up doing the SNES real 3d box pack with SupraKarma, but because currently there is no standing 3d box pack with real spines for the Nintendo 64). This set contains all the USA releases, plus the Europe region locked ones.
      The majority of the scans and spines were grabbed from Nintandbox.net (awesome site for printing real Nintendo game boxes), the rest were grabbed from ebay sales and other Google sites. When no proper images were found for spines, I had to make them from scratch. Because of the type of sources, the size of the boxes ended up enormous :)
      Huge thanks to @SupraKarma, @adamg and @wallmachine for the Nintandbox source scrapping; it was a tedious job, so I really appreciate your help on that.
      To everybody downloading this pack; bear in mind it is a "real" set; this means that the front and side covers are not pristine, pure B&W with perfect coloring. This set was made with real box scans; some are in better conditions than others. The idea of this is to have a set that could somehow tell a story, that you could relate to, and feel the boxes coming to life. I know it is not for everybody, but since I made it for me, I thought why not share it :)
      Enjoy!
    • By Orionsangel
      View File My Retro Console Themed Overlays Collection
      These Retro Console Themed Overlays were constructed and designed in their look by, Orionsangel. It's a work in progress. They were made to be used with Retroarch on Windows. Many of these Overlays could not have been possible without the talented artist, Reignstumble (Original Artwork for 12 of the Overlays) and RetroKenesis (All the Bezels)

Submitter Orionsangel Submitted 03/22/2017 Category Bezels & Overlays Resolution 1920x1080 Naming Convention File Count 400